Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New shirts and a new baby!

No Im not having a baby. David isnt here so that is impossible anyways. One of my good friends in Texas had her baby last night! I am so excited for her. She is going to send me pics after she gets home. Oh yeah she had a boy and his name is Richard Jr. (RJ) for short. I cant wait to see them again. Her hubby got home for leave 10 hours after he was born! At least he was there for his first day. She sounded very excited but very tired on the phone. So I am very happy for them. They have tried to have a baby for 7 years and finally got pregnant right before he had to leave for Iraq! Funny how those things happen.

And about the new shirts! I had some t-shirts made for the girls and I today for the day David gets home from leave. The girls shirts are pink with black letters that say Welcome Home Daddy! and mine is pink and says Welcome Home Soldier! I am so excited! Only a month and a half!!!!!! I am so impatient. I want him to be home now! I got a big sheet today and some fabric paints so I can make a big sign to put on the house for when we come home after the airport. Hopefully its not raining that day. Oh no I never thought about that! Well I will do it anyways and if I cant use it then I will use it for his welcome home party we are having here. And if I can I will use it both times. Oh I just realized he is going to read this. Ok honey just disregard everything you just read and act suprised when you see it! lol Ok well I think I have rambled enough for today! Good night everyone!

1 comments:

Ron said...

I just got to read this today. I am so glad that you are all safe. I do hope you never have to use the cellar again either and I am glad it was there when you did need it to keep you all safe.

You and the girls are in my prayers.