Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ivy and the Vacuum!




Here are some pictures of Ivy while I was vacuuming. She loves to stand in front of it so it blows her hair. I thought I would snap these pics while she was doing it. Constance on the other hand sits on the couch the whole time saving her babies from the vacuum. She lets it go after her sister but not her babies! lol I cant believe miss Ivy is going to be 16 months old next week. The time really flys by. She is almost a year and a half and constance will be three soon. My mom and I decided for mine and constances birthday we are going to the zoo for the day. That should be lots of fun.

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

She's adorable. Love the windblown hair look in that 1st pic -- too cute! Tristan loves to help vacuum -- he's all about anything that involves cleaning -- won't his wife be a lucky girl? :)

Ron said...

Great pictures. I especially liked your line, "She [Constance] lets it [the vacuum cleaner] go after her sister but not her babies!" Ivy may be the tougher one and save her sister someday. Look she is willing to take on a vacuum cleaner. Who knows what she will take on next. Way to go IVY!!!

Unknown said...

Rachel and I want to tag along to the zoo with you all when you go.

Call us!!

Amy said...

Very cute, her hair looks so light in these pictures. Jack, is now scared of the vacuum. He has to watch me from the safety of the sofa.