Monday, April 21, 2008

Caterpillars!

Here are the caterpillars we made today!
supplies: colored cotton balls, pipe cleaners, eyes, something to poke holes with, glue, egg carton cut in half, and markers or paint
constance poking pipe cleaners in for the legs
making its face
Ivy with her caterpillar

Ivys caterpillar

We are done making our caterpillars today. They had lots of fun doing it. Ivys was wounded in action as she kept squeezing it! lol Constance did very well on hers and she followed my directions very well. I was impressed with her. She did it pretty much by herself. I put the glue on but she put her decorations on the glue. It was a fun project for them to do and fun for me to take pictures!! lol I think they are pretty self explanitory from the pictures on how to make but if anyone wants instructions let me know!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are cute, it's good that you do these crafts with the girls, they'll grow up to be very creative young ladies. Keep up the good work with them.

Amy said...

Cute projects! We did these sort of things with the preschoolers. Now, I wish I had kept my lesson plans.

The Cox Family said...

Very cool -- Constance looks very serious about her creation! :)