Monday, April 28, 2008

EOD!!!!

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that David made EOD!!! He said the suit test was super tough but he did well. He said after he got done he went and took a four hour nap!! lol Someone took pics of him doing it,but he hasnt e-mailed them to me yet. As soon as he does I will post them. So Florida here we come!! Im excited to see what life in Florida is like. Hot im guessing! lol I just hope there isnt a hurricane while we are there. Man that would be kinda scary. Ok that is really all of the updates for now.

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Congrats to David! And lucky you -- Florida will be nice. Beaches, Disney -- I've been to both Orlando and Jacksonville -- very nice. It will be like you are on vacation all the time! :) And don't worry about the hurricanes - you get plenty of warning about a hurricane -- you can evacuate -- tornadoes on the other hand freak me out.... :)

Ren said...

Congrats...I'll bet you'll love Florida..Brannan's BIL and his family are stationed in Tampa and they like it.