Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Stop It!

Ivy has said her first sentence! She gets the serious look on her face and points at us and says "Just Stop It!!" It is the funniest thing ever. My mom and I were laughing so hard at her last night when she was doing it. And where did she learn this? Her big sister of coarse! She is learning lots of fun things from Constance! She has also learned to shake or nod her head yes and no if I ask her a question. It seems like she is learning so much lately.

Constance has been doing much better with her potty training. She hasnt had an accident in two days and has been telling me when she needs to go. I was reading online that the key to resistance is to not ask them if they need to go potty, but to tell them we are going potty now. So we have been trying that out. It seems to be working out great. She just gets up and goes in there instead of me getting her usual line of "I dont wanna go potty!" So hopefully we can keep this up.

In other news, my cousin Derrick had an emergency appendectomy last night. He is only 19 and away at collage right now. Pretty scary stuff. I havent heard how he is doing now, but his parents drove up there to be with him. Im sure I will hear some time soon how he is.

Well David will be home very soon and I cant contain my excitement!!! This morning I booked a helicopter tour of Branson for the two of us to do while he is home. We also plan to go to the new Titanic exibit. That should be a very fun day. The girls will be staying with my mom for the day so we can have some time for the two of us. Its been a long, long time since we have had that!! lol We are also getting some more family pics done while he is home. I am still trying to talk him into doing some with his uniform on, but not sure if he is going for that! I know thats all he wears now, but we need military family pics!!! lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Derrick is back at school in his room and all went well, He is in pain, but that is normal and the percocet helps with that.