Friday, April 4, 2008

Midsummers night dream

David and SMOK Harding
Lacy playing Puck
Lacy and Logan playing around
David looking all big and bad!!! lol His uniform really matches the scenerey well here! lol

Last night I went to see my cousin Lacy in the play Midsummers night dream. I read this in school and we even went to see a play about it then too. I was interested to see it again. They did a very good job on it. Lacy was one of the best ones up there too! She played Puck the wood fairy or whatever its called. At the end she did a cartwheel and her shoe flipped off into the audience! lol I put a couple of pics on here. I am also putting a couple of pics of David on here as well that he sent me yesterday. Makes me miss him so much more when he sends them to me.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures! I love Midsummers Night Dream. Were you there when we went and saw the play in english class? I think we were together. Remember the guy playing puck was in just boxers, and then he came and layed on the stage right infront of us on the stage. We could have reached out and touched him, LOL! We were just dying. I think it was too much for sophomore girls to see a cute college guy half naked that close. Haha!

David looks good in those pictures!