Sunday, April 13, 2008

One month!






Well there is only about a month til my hubby comes home. I think I am stressing too much though cause I want everything to be perfect for him!! I know he will just be happy to be home, but I always feel the need to plan everything out. Oh well. Im sure everything will be great and even if something goes wrong with our plans it wont matter because at least he is home!




There hasnt been a whole lot going on around here. We watched a really good movie last night. It is called Chasing Secrets. I think it might be a lifetime movie, not real sure, but it was really good. I definatly recommend it.




Here are a couple of pics of the girls I took the other night to scrapbook. They love to brush thier teeth!!! There is also a pic of David. He was a part of the fire squad for a ceremony of another friend of his that was killed last week. I just wish all this would end. I know this must be so hard on him.

2 comments:

Amy said...

My gosh those girls are so cute. I wish I could give them both a big hug! I do feel for David, he is having a hard time over there. I am sure he can't wait to be home. Of course you want things to be perfect, but don't set yourself up for a let down. I'm sure what he most wants is to eat, relax, and have cuddle time with you and the girls. I'm not sure what you have planned, but my only advice would be to try not to fill your days. It is easy to fill your days running here and there trying to do activities. Try to just truly relax, and spend time together. Things might not speed by as fast.

Unknown said...

I'd have to agree with Amy, don't fill you days with all kinds of things to do, just take it one day at a time, take the girls for a walk, go to the park for a picnic, just enjoy having the whole family together for the time he is back. Maybe that way the time will actually feel like it is lasting a little longer. And take lots of pictures of the girls with their daddy and you with your honey!!!