Thursday, April 10, 2008

15 month tours :(

Well David found out they will have to stay there for 15 months and not 12 like we were hoping. Im very sad about this. I wanted him home for Christmas and Ivys birthday, but thats not the way it is going to be. Oh well the only good thing to come out of it is more money. He will get and extra 1000 a month each month he is there over 12 so that will help us our alot. So looks like I will be leaving here in January. I want to get there before he does and get our apartment set up so he wont have to mess with anything like that once he is home. Febuary seems like so far away at this point. This deployment already seems never ending. I just want it to be over so we can be a family again. He told me the other day he hates watching his girls grow up in pictures. It has been really hard on him this time. But he will be home in about a month and we are going to have lots of fun. It will be really hard to have to watch him leave again, but its something we have to do. We try not to think about that day right now just the time we will have together while he is home.

1 comments:

Ronda said...

I know you both are bummed about this, but I will be there for you and the girls. I know I can't replace that man of yours but I am someone to talk to. I can't wait until he gets here too, so I can call him "meat head" again! I know he loves me though.... LOL