Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a Busy Weekend!

Ivy sitting on a frog!!! Constance wouldnt go near it!
Giraffe trying to eat my dad
girls looking at animals together
Ivy sitting on a tiger!
me and constance

We had a very busy weekend. On Friday we went out to eat with my grandparents. It was thier 54th anniversary, so it was nice to spend that day with them. I cant wait to see what the next 50 years brings for David and I!



On Saturday we went with the same grandparents and my dad to Golden Corral in Springfield to meet up with a bunch of our family for a little reunion. After that my dad, the girls, and I went to the zoo for a couple of hours. Constance had so much fun. After we got done looking at something she would say "I wanna see more animals Mommy!!!" She did not want to leave. Ivy had fun too, but I think she was just happy to be outside in the sunshine! After that the girls and I went to Smiths resturaunt for dinner. We were there to celebrate my cousin Derricks 19th birthday. We were very tired at the end of the day!!



Today my mom, the girls, and I went to the mall. I had to get David some shoes so he would have something other than his boots to wear when he gets home. Speaking of him coming home!! He will be home a few days sooner than we thought!! YAY!!! Im so excited. Anyways, back to today. I also got the girls some new clothes and a new bathing suit for myself. I was very brave. I havent bought a bathing suit for myself in a long time. The last one was a bikini before the girls were born. Well my bikini days are way over, but I did find a really cute one piece at old navy. It actually doesnt look as scary as I thought it would! Anyways after that we came home to attempt a nap for everyone. The only one that slept was my mom! lol Then we all got ready to go grocery shopping. So it was another busy day for us! Tomorrow we are going nowhere!!!! We may even stay in pjs all day! And we are going to make those catterpillars. I will post pictures tomorrow. Here are some pics of the zoo that we took.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed looking at your zoo pictures, Looks like you all had a great day there.

The Cox Family said...

I like your zoo pics -- Tristan LOVES that tiger -- I'd say it's on his top 3 things at the zoo -- feeding the goats, the tiger, and the reptile house. :)

We should meet up there for a joint visit to the zoo sometime -- the kids would have so much fun together.