Monday, December 1, 2008

35 days!!!!!

Well there is about 35 days til David gets home! This is just a guess, but it will be within a day or two of that. Im getting very excited. Cant wait til he is here and we can get on with being a family again. I made a calander for Constance to cross off the days til her daddy gets home. I actually need to get a picture of this. I will do that tonight. She wrote daddy at the top of it, and she did a really good job. All she needed help with was the Y. She also thinks everyday that we are going to Disney World now. So I made her a calander for that too. That way she can see there are more days to go. She has fun looking at our Disney scrapbooks from past trips, and so do I. She actually went to DisneyLand when she was three months old, but obviously she cant remember that. So Im excited to get to see her really enjoy herself this time, and Ivy too.

Earlier I walked into the livingroom and Constance was pouring water on the Christmas tree. I was like What are you doing!!! She said she wants it to be bigger(we only have a small one up) so she was making it grow. Well at least she knows how things grow! She didnt hurt any ornaments or anything. Just dont think too much water is what our tree needs! lol Kids do the funniest things sometimes!

0 comments: