Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost there!

Well as of today we have 10 days to go until David is here. I think I have just now allowed myself to be excited! The waiting is always the hard part, but now I can start to get things ready for him coming home. Next week I will be grocery shopping for four again! Wish me luck, its been awhile! lol That should be a fun day, Im sure I will come home with all the things he likes and forget the things we need! lol Im starting now to kinda let the girls know Daddy will be home very soon. Constance understand how many days there is. Ivy has no idea, but Ive told her Daddy is coming home to play with her. Constance keeps saying that Daddy is coming from the North Pole and is going to bring her a present. So he is going to try to pick something up in Kuwait after he gets there. She also informed me this morning that after her Daddy gets home the two of them are getting married! She has big plans, and if she thinks marrying him will get him to stay home more, then she has another thing coming! lol No, hopefully this will be the last time at least for a while that he has to go back. Only the future will tell that. He will be leaving Iraq on the 4th and getting to Kuwait the same day. After that it just depends on how soon they can get an airforce flight home. He should be home anywhere from 12-72 hours after they get to Kuwait. Im opting for the 12 but thats not likely! I will keep everyone informed. We are supposed to know thier flight info 7 days before they get home, so I dont know for sure if that will happen, but hopefully we know something in the next 4-5 days! Its so exciting!

There is a cow on this cartoon the girls are watching named Constance. My constance said mom Im on tv! lol Too cute!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Glad the time is moving for you and seems more bearable. I can only imagine how excited he will be to have all of his favorite things cooked up for him too!