Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Still dont know anything

We still dont have an exact date of when David will be home. He is getting frustrated cause they have told him nothing, and the first flight out of Iraq leaves tomorrow. Hopefully anyday now we will know something. All we know right now, is it will be next week sometime. As soon as I hear something I will post another blog.

My wonderful husband got me a cricut. I was telling him about it a few days ago, and he was seeming very uninterested. So yesterday he told me there was one on its way here! Im so excited to get it! There is so much you can do with them.

So apparently our cable company is in negotiations with a few of its channels, and if they dont agree on a deal by midnight these channels will not be available anymore. They include Noggin and Nickolodeon! Two favorites in our house. If they arent able watch them anymore I am going to have to go get some Dora and Backyardigans DVDs. Those are thier favorites. I hope that in the morning they are still on there!

tonight we are going over to my friend Jessicas house. We still need to finish those banners! lol And then we are going to be playing games the rest of the night I think. Im taking the girls pjs and blankets just in case they fall asleep before midnight, but knowing my girls, they wont! Thats ok, I will let them stay up tonight. Im sure they will crash as soon as I get them in the car though! I will post some pics tomorrow sometime, after I wake up enough to actually do anything!

Hope everyone has a great New Years!

0 comments: