Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The clock is not moving!

So you know times when you are super excited about something and then time seems to sit still? Im there! David should be home in approx. 20-19 days. Im so excited I can hardly stand it, but time seems to have stopped! Im sure for the rest of the world it hasnt, but I wish the first week of January would hurry up and get here! Im trying to keep busy, but there is only so much cleaning I can do! The girls and I did sit down and watch Lion King 1 1/2 last night and they both sat with me and the cat on the couch and watched the whole movie! It was so nice! We may watch another movie tonight just for something to do. Other than that not much is going on here. Saturday we are going over to a friends to finish our banners we started. Other than that though not much else is going on. I am looking forward to Christmas next week. The girls will only open some of thier presents, the rest are to be saved for when daddy gets home! So really they get two Christmases. Im sure they wont mind!

Ive heard Missouri weather is very cold and snowy! Its been cold here, but no snow. Just freezing rain! not fun. The rest of the week and next week is supposed to be warm like 60s and 70s so that will be nice. I wouldnt mind a little snow on Christmas though. Not getting my hopes up!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl, he'll be home before you know it. Just keep super busy till then!!!
Love ya.

Aunt Gina