Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas party and banner making!





































Today was the squadron Christmas party. It was fun, but very crowded! The girls got to see Santa and eat cookies. That was pretty much the highlight of it. After the party we went to a Jessicas house and started making banners for the guys when they come home. We didnt get done as we had five kids there three and under. We did get all thier hand prints on four different posters! Im surprised that even happened. The girls did great, but the younger ones didnt like it too much! We are going to finish them at Ivys birthday party next saturday. So hopefully that goes good. Here are a few pics from our day. I didnt get any of me, which I just realized. I wish I could have gotten one of me and the girls but I didnt think of it. Oh well. I will try to get some of us on Christmas day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of the girls with Santa, they are so good!!!

Ronda said...

My little girls are just too sweet and Mr. RJ is a cutie patootie!!!!