Thursday, December 4, 2008

Im bored!!!

Im bored so I thought I would do a post! Last night the girls and I went out with a friend for her birthday. We went to Olive Garden. It was soooo good, and we had a really great time. We ended up staying for almost two hours, just talking and laughing! It was nice to get out of the house for a bit. The girls were really good so I got them some strawberry shakes! Which Constance calls Ice Cream Shakes. lol Saturday they get to see Santa. I havent told them yet though, I want it to be a surprise. Santa will be at our frg meeting, and there will be food too. After that we will head over to my friends to make banners for when the guys come home. We get to hang them along the fence going into base, so when the come on base on the busses from the airport they will see them. We are thinking of putting the kids hand prints all over them! Only about 32 days til we see him! Other than that, thats all we have been doing.

I am really getting excited about Disney World. Only 87 Days!!! lol I am trying to decide which Character meal we want to do. Im not sure if we should do princess or mickey and gang. Cant decide. I will talk with David about it next time he calls. May be a few days though, they have a black out right now.

I think right now though, the girls and I are going to go sit and write letters to santa! I will take pictures!

1 comments:

Ronda said...

did you take pictures of the letter writing and putting in the mail box?????????? Grandma needs to see them!!!!