Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just not the same

Big mess!!!!
Ivy wouldnt actually open her presents, but she wanted to play with them afterwards!

Constance with her ornament Rachel made for her



Thier new "castle" as constance calls it. They are actually in it right now!



New Kitchen from Grandma Ronda!



The girls had a great Christmas morning! They are having lots of fun playing with all thier new stuff. For me though, its great watching them, but it just doesnt feel like Christmas without my honey or any family around. In the last four years David has had to miss three Christmases. I feel so bad for him having to miss so much of the girls lives, but he is a soldier, and thats just part of the job. Its a hard job, but he does it for our family. Only 12 more days, I just have to keep telling myself that! I know to normal people that seems really close, but it still feels like an eternity to me! Next year will be great. He will be home, we may actually be moving the week of Christmas, or close to it anyways. We shall see. I hope everyone has had a great Christmas morning. Its almost time for the parade to start on tv. Im excited for Constance to see it so she knows what Disney World looks like. Here are a few pics from our morning!











2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Awesome castle! Imagine the fun adventures they will have in it! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you all. We sure missed you all this year. But it's nice to see pictures so quick of the girls and their Christmas morning. I'm working on getting some pictures up before Rachel and I go see Marley and Me!