Friday, November 28, 2008


So, we just booked a trip to Disney World in March! I know we said we were going to wait, but we had the time and money to do it. So being me I couldnt wait! lol I am so excited to go, and watch the girls just be in heaven. I know I will be. I could go there every year and be happy! So of course we will take tons of pictures! Of like everything!! lol We will be there from March 2nd through the 9th. Disney World has a great promotion going on right now where you pay for four nights and get three free. Then you also get the tickets too. So we got a really good deal. I went to Walmart today and found some really big stuffed Minnie and Mickey dolls. So I got them and we can take them with us. Instead of buying them there. It would cost alot more there. So the girls are getting those for Christmas. So I really cant wait til March gets here. Well first I cant wait for January when David comes home. Weve got 39 days or less to go! Its getting here!
Next week is our last frg(family readiness group) meeting before the guys come home. They are going to have Santa there too, so I know the girls will enjoy that! We are also going over to a friends next weekend to make banners for when our guys get here, and its her birthday too so I thought I would make her a cake. I cant believe its already time to make banners! How exciting.
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and are ready for Christmas to get here. I know I am!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

very cool; your girls will love the trip -- how fun for you and David to take the girls too!