Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ivys birthday party!
























































We had a great birthday party today. I wasnt too sure at first if anyone was going to come, but in the end we had six kids here. We had lots of fun, opening presents and eating cake. I cant believe she will be two on monday. The time has gone by so fast and both my girls are no longer babies. Im not as sad as I thought I would be though. Im excited to see what they do in the future. Excited to watch them grow into the adults they are going to be.




















So next big thing is Christmas, and then David will be home!!!!!!! That I am very excited about! Here are some pictures from the party!










7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like little Miss Ivy had a good day, what all did she get?

Singell Family said...

Lets see, she got what you guys got her, the marker set and bath crayons. Then she got clothes, a play dress-up set, two books, a tinkerbell doll, a baby doll, a stoller for her babies, bottles and diapers for her babies, two movies, and a play cell phone. I think thats it!

Unknown said...

Wow! She cleaned up didn't she? The pictures are really good from her party.

Singell Family said...

Well she tried and thats all that matters! lol. We had a great time! Next is Constance when she turns four! wow!

The Cox Family said...

Love the first picture -- the look on her face is priceless!

Cool cupcakes -- you have a little Martha in you, don't you? :) I'm way impressed.

Singell Family said...

Lol, Thanks I take that as a great compliment! And yes, I love that picture of Ivy too. She was actually in the middle of saying "Cheese" for the camera! lol

Ronda said...

Sure wish I could have been there for her party. Looks like she had tons of fun and so did Constance. RJ is just a priceless little guy!