Monday, December 22, 2008

Sergeant Singell!!!

Well David is going to be promoted to Sgt on January 1st! We are so excited about it. Its been a long time coming with the points being so high. He told me when I got online this morning that he got me a Christmas present, and that he was going to go ahead and tell me what it was. I was thinking he ordered something and it would be coming in the mail! lol Then he told me he was getting promoted. Im very proud of him. He has worked very hard for this and been through a hard deployment. Now the next thing is for him to go to school next October, then hopefully we will be moving to Kansas! Much closer to home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! Were proud of him for this promotion and for serving our country!!!!

The Cox Family said...

Congrats! I know you are proud!