Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Camera

I got a new camera yesterday and had fun using it for the first time when we went minature golfing and go-carting. Im not much on the go-carts so David took turns taking the girls out for a spin. It was extra special for Ivy cause this is the first time she has hit the 36 inch mark so she could ride!!! Constance loves the go-carts too. It was a fun day, and very hot! I think we got up to like 86 yesterday. Not sure it will get that hot today though.

Well, we leave for our trip in two days. We are all very excited! I havent packed a thing yet though, so today is the day I do that. I think we are getting internet in our room so I should be able to post a few pics while we are there. Im not making any promises of when though cause I know we will be extra tired each night! Ivy and David getting ready to ride!
David and Constance out on the track!

Constance yelling "I did it!!!!!"


I love the look on her face in this one!



My Ivy Jewel!




My Constance, she is getting so darn big on me! In a few short months she will be four already!






3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

sweet pictures -- love the one of Constance blowing bubbles

what kind of camera did you get?

have fun packing!

Unknown said...

So what kind of camera is it?
I enjoyed the pictures from your fun day, looks like the girls were really enjoying themselves, and Daddy too.

Singell Family said...

My new camera is a fujifilm S1000