Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting ready for Vacation!

Beach Baby!!
All ready to go!!!

Needless to say, the mood in our house is becoming increasingly excited as our vacation draws closer. Only 10 days to go. Constance and I headed to Walmart today to get all the little extra things we needed like sunscreen, activities for the plane ride, snacks, ect.... She had fun picking things out for our trip and at one point yelled out quite loudly "I need some good sunglasses so we can go to DISNEYWORLD!!!!!" lol, I believe she is getting excited!! I also got them some very cute bathing suits, or as Constance calls them "band-aid suits!" lol I got myself one that I actually feel comfortable in, but in no way am I posting a picture of myself in it! We should have a movie for the girls coming in the mail from netflix in the next couple of days. I ordered them a Disneyland sing-a-long dvd. Its disneyland, but they wont know the difference. Apparently all the characters go on the rides and sing fun songs, so I thought that would be fun for them to watch before we go! Heck I want to see it too! lol So now that we have everything I need to start getting it all organized and get the suitcases down. I just want to make sure we dont forget a thing. I know we probably will, but Im going to try hard not to!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just don't forget the all important camera!!!! And have lots of fun!! I can't wait to see all the pictures.