Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Father/Daughter Date!

David took constance out on a "date" for the afternoon yesterday. Ivy wont go with him without me anywhere so she and I stayed home. She took a nap and I scrapbooked. David took Constance minature golfing, go-carting, and to play arcade games. After that they brought ice cream home for everyone! She had a very fun time and talked alot about everything they did when they got home. It was good for both of them to have that time to spend together. Constance playing golf(he said on the last hole she got a hole in one!)
Playing a motorcycle ride. she got 5th place out of 8th all by herself. I think he was pretty impressed by this! lol

more golfing



she took this pic of daddy golfing


Getting ready for her "date"!!!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this idea and it looks like little missy had alot of fun with just her and her daddy!