Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Autograph books

Last night I ordered the girls some autograph books for Disney World. I got them on www.scrapyourtrip.com for only $9 a piece. You can get them at disney, but they look different and are more expensive. I really liked the ones they had on the website, so I cant wait to get them! Even more I cant wait til the girls can get autographs from thier favorite characters in them! We are all getting very excited. Our vacation is just around the corner, only 20 days! Cant wait!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather: It was so kind of you to mention ScrapYourTrip. I hope you like the autograph books and - even more - your trip to Orlando. Actually, Scrap Your Trip is located in Orlando, too. If you're an avid scrapbooker, feel free to stop by. We're an online store, but do welcome our customers to stop in while in town. Also, please tell your husband that we send a heartfelt thanks for his service to our country.

Sincerely,

Tony Swatek, Vice President
ScrapYourTrip.com™
'Cuz life is a trip worth scrappin' ™

The Cox Family said...

20 days -- you have to be just super excited! I can't wait to see all of your pictures and your scrapbooks!