Monday, February 9, 2009

More fishing and Ivys hair cut

Here are a few pics from Ivys new hair cut thanks to her wonderful big sister! lol I wasnt laughing about it at first, but I realize its just hair it will grow back. I still dont like it this short, but her curls will probably be back before we know it! I also put a few pics on here of our little fishing trip we took yesterday with some friends. Apollo trying to figure out what the heck it was! lol Every time it moved he would jump back and bark at it!
Playing in the grass, he fell in the water too!

I thought this was too cute. All the kids were mesmerized watching him catch the fish


David and the only catch of the day



Bowman, Cole and Apollo




Nikki and Luke






Ivy






back of her new hair cut







front of her new hair cut







this is how much constance cut off all by her little self! she cut a little bit of hers too but I was able to fix it easily and it doesnt really look different from before.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Ivy's hair wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It is really cute on her! I know you loved the curls but like you said, they will be back before you know it!