Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting Healthy

Lately I have really been thinking about trying to just eat better, excersize more, and just be more active in general. A few days ago David went and bought me an eliptical machince. I love it! Its hard work, but its so nice to have right in the livingroom. I can just jump on it anytime. I have already done a mile on it today. Ive been trying to eat better too. Just after three days I feel so much better. I have lots of energy! Its not about losing weight for me, just feeling better about myself and having more energy. Im getting the girls to eat better as well. Instead of cereal for breakfast we all had yogurt and strawberries, which they love! I think they are good in the excersize department though! They go non stop all day! lol If I had that much energy to burn I would be a stick! lol So heres to being healthy!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! It is always good to be healthy! I've been running 2 miles a day. My goal is 5 so I've go a ways to go. I'm hoping to get a treadmill when we get home, and Zach and I plan on gets bikes to bike around the beaches. You are right it is so much easier when it is right in your living room. You are setting a great example for the girls!