Monday, February 2, 2009

200th Post!!!!

Ok, as promised, my 200th post will be a fun one! I am stealing this idea from Jenny! Whoever can answer the two questions below first will get a souvenir from Disney World when we go. It may not be a huge gift, but it will be something fun! I thought today was a fitting day to do this since we leave a month from today!!!!! Im so excited I can hardly contain myself from packing all our bags now and going to the airport! lol

Ok, so here are the two questions!

1. On my post titled 4 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!, What is in the picture I posted with it?

2. On Friday, November, 28th, what did I blog about?

You will have to search for these, but thats what makes it fun! Good luck!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

4 DAYS TO GO--- Constance marking off Daddy's coming home calendar

Nov. 28th---Your Disney vacation!

The Cox Family said...

I've been out of touch -- sorry I missed your post and contest! I would have given your mom some competition!