Monday, March 31, 2008

Stormy day!

We have lots of storms moving through the area today. Its thundering alot right now and Constance keeps saying "Mommy the thunder is coming!" lol. She is holding her baby doll because she says the baby is scared. I thought that was too cute. Apparently there is a chance for tornadoes today. I really hope not. But just in case I made us up a grab bag in case we have to make a dash for the cellar. My mom asked me last night if I could open the cellar door. I said if I am faced with a tornado coming at my children Im sure there are lots of things I could do that I never thought I could! But hopefully this one passes as just a thunderstorm. Ok well lightning struck pretty close to the house just now so I think I will turn my computer off! Have a nice day everyone!

0 comments: