Wednesday, March 19, 2008

rainy days!

It has been raining so much here. It finally stopped but now we have flooding in the area, so the girls and I are staying home til it gets better. Tomorrow I am hoping to get out. There is a funeral of a lady from church I would like to go to. I will leave the girls with thier great grandma. If I can get out I will take them over there for the afternoon. If not we stay home again!

I want to say Happy Birthday to my friend Amy!!! She is 23 today! We have known each other for such a long time now. I wish we could see more of each other now, but as both of our husbands are in the military it makes it hard to get together. Anyways Happy birthday Amy I hope you and Jack have a great day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That stinks about the rain! I hope you can get out soon. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

The Cox Family said...

The rain was insane. I was ready to build an arc! It took us an extra hour to get home today because of the rerouting on HWY 60 -- which is still covered!!!