Thursday, March 20, 2008

May!

I think she would make a very cute "Who"! lol
Big smiles from Constance
Our girls all squeeky clean!

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last blog. Its a hard thing for us to go through this deployment, but knowing we have such great friends and family standing behind us is wonderful.



Second, David had some great news earlier today. He will be home in may now not june. So we get to see him a whole month earlier! You should have seen me when I found out. I was so excited. I grabbed his picture off the wall and was trying to get Ivy to say dada! lol. Didnt work but she was giving him lots of kisses. I cant wait for the day we go pick him up from the air port. Its like all the months here in missouri have been leading up to the moment I get to see his face again. So needless to say I am very excited. It is less than two months away and I already can hardly contain myself! I will probably end up driving myself nuts before may even gets here! lol



I have attatched some cute pics of the girls at bath time tonight. They love taking baths! As soon as we get done eating dinner they both run in there ready to get in! Have a good night everyone!

0 comments: