Friday, March 14, 2008

Ivys doctors appt.

Our precious little jewel1
the girls playing nicely(doesnt happen often!)
Grandma and Ivy Jewel
Constance on the four wheeler with her favorite cousin Rachel!
Constance being silly wearing papas hat and boots!
Sitting on her new big girl bed!



We are back from Ivys appt. She had four shots today :( Poor baby. She didnt cry for very long though so thats good. We also found out that she is starting to get an ear infection. So I think Sunday she is going to stay home with Grandma Ronda and I am going to take Constance to the circus. She is so excited about it. I think she will have a lot of fun watching everything. I cant wait to take pictures and then scrapbook it!! Here are a few pics of the girls I have taken lately. Thought you would all like to see them.

0 comments: