Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lazy Saturday!

We arent really doing much today. This morning we went to walmart to get a few things but that was pretty much it. The girls are sleeping right now and I just did a scrapbook page. Next weekend is our vote women scrap day so I am pretty excited to have a whole day of scrapbooking! The girls are going to stay here with Rachel(who the absolutely love!) So that should be fun for them.

Yesterday I took Ivy to the doctor to make sure her ear infection was gone. It was but she got a yeast infection from the antibiotic. So we got some cream to take care of that. It is already clearing up quite a bit. I feel so sorry for her. Ive never had one so I dont even know what it feels like. Looks uncomfortable though.

I have decided to get Constance enrolled in pre school for next fall. I cant believe it has come to that time already! Registration is next month and I think they do a screening as well. I will have to call on Monday and find out all the details. I told her she was going to preschool and she kept asking if Sissy was going too! I know she will miss her while she is gone, but she will have lots of fun. She is such a social butterfly Im sure she will make lots of little friends fast.

Thats pretty much all from our end. Not much else going on at the moment. Just counting down the days til David gets home. My count down in the corner there is wrong. I really should change it, but maybe another day. lol. Anyways there is only 47 days til the day they told him he would be home. It may be a week or so before or after that date though. We will see!

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I can't wait for the scrap day either! Constance will love preschool -- and it will be good for you to have some one on one time with Ivy too. They grow up too fast!
Wish this rain would go away....

Amy said...

That sounds great about getting Constance into preschool. I too can't believe it is time for that! It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby, and I was meeting her for the first time. I think she will do wonderful in preschool.