Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Circus!

tiger jumping through fire
us having fun
elephant
I thought this was cute!
eating cotton candy
grandma and constance
dancers

meeting her first clown
this is my favorite one
constance and grandma


well we are back from a long day at the circus. Constance and I are both tired, but it was a lot of fun and we learned she loves clowns! I really thought she would be scared of them. Im so happy that I got the chance to take her to do something like this. I love watching her have fun and do something new. Its so cute. Ivy stayed home with Grandma Ronda today. She has an ear infection so I didnt think she would want to sit there and watch it. Here are some fun pics from our day!









/






]









]




3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I love the circus. We went nearly every year. I'm hoping to keep that tradition going with Jackson. We have some sort of circus coming to the base in April that I think we might try to go too. Constance looks too cute. What a fun day for her to have with just mommy!

Unknown said...

I especially love the pictures with the clowns. Way too cute, I bet you can't wait to scrapbook them.

The Cox Family said...

I like your fave pic with the clowns too -- how adorable!