Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a day!


Well the the girls and I are still sick. Ivy isnt too bad, just a runny nose. Constance and I have the cough and sore throught to go with it. Not fun.


Also we found out that David will be home on Friday now instead of Thursday. They just said there was a 24 hour delay in thier flight. I havent talked to him though since I found this out. Hopefully he can call tomorrow.


I got my Cricut in the mail today! That was the good part about my day! I love the fact that my first project I did with it was making a welcome home sign for David! Made it that much more fun! I will post a picture of it tomorrow. I still need to put the girls handprints on it before its finished. Here is a picture though of my beautiful Cricut!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who knew a machine could make us so happy!!!
Have fun with it, I know we are, I ordered the basketball and snow letter cartridge last week, can't wait to get them and see what all I can do with basketball pages now!

Ren said...

Hey I will send you a few sites that have the cheapest Cricut cartridges...it's where I get mine. You'll find yourself thinking up projects just so you can use the machine..lol

Unknown said...

Let me know of the sites that Rennie sends to you. I got the two I just bought for $29.95 but if I can find them cheaper I'm game!!!