Monday, January 5, 2009

Sick

UPDATE: As soon as I posted this Rear Detachment called and confirmed he will for sure be home on the 9th. Its such a relief to finally no for sure!




The girls and I are now sick. So far none of us have fevers so thats good, but we all feel terrible. Lots of sneezing and coughing. It couldnt come at a worse time. I just hope we are feeling better by the day David gets home. Speaking of that, I just checked the website with the flight information on it and they have added an extra flight on the 11th. I really hope David isnt on that flight! Weve waited long enough, I dont feel like waiting another two days! lol Im sure he doesnt either. He should be in Kuwait now. I havent heard from him yet and dont know when I will, but Im sure once I do he will have more information for us. No picture to post today, as we all dont feel good we havent been in the picture kind of mood!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the sickness is short lived and everyone is feeling great when David gets home.