Thursday, January 8, 2009

new info and pictures

Sign the other ladies and I made. They will see it as they are on the busses going on base from the air port!

sign I made here at home. This one will be in our front yard!


Ok so David just called and thier flight from Kuwait has been delayed again four hours. So he probably wont get home til late tomorrow night. I was afraid of this happening. I just hope the girls do good being up that late. Maybe I can get Ivy to sleep in her stroller while we are there. We will see. I will post a for sure time when I have one!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Man that sucks! I love the sign you made for the yard. Was that all from the cricut? Too cute and looks very professional. You might find a side business using that! Something to think about... Well too bad to hear they are coming home later, but he will be home just in time to snuggle up with you!