Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Apollo!

The four of us! the girls were really hyped up and would not cooperate here! lol
Aunt Rennie, Uncle Kevin, and my mom

Grandma and Ivy



Grandma and Constance



Ok apparently I put this one twice!



David and Apollo!





Funny face!







Constance in her new booster seat! She was very excited about it!






Well, Apollo is now here living with us! We had a nice visit with my mom, Gina, Rachel, Kevin, Rennie, and Chynell. The girls had lots of fun playing with everyone as well! Apollo is doing good here, but we are working on going outside. He doesnt want to be out there alone. Im sure thats because he was used to being around his brothers and sisters all the time, but he needs to learn. We are working on that right now. He is out there but not really liking it! lol
















Today, David goes back to work. He doesnt have to go til 11, but I think tomorrow he starts regular hours. So we are all going to have to adjust to the new hours. Weve been having lots of fun the last week, but have not been on any kind of a schedule at all, so it will be nice to get things back to normal! David worked on my scrapbook room some more last night and got all the big stuff where it needs to be. So today all I have to do is organize my stickers, embellisments, ect.... So maybe tonight I can actually do the page! I havent scrapbooked in quite a while so Im itching to get in there!
















Im going to try to get back on track with this whole 365 post thing. I got kind of off track once David got home. Its to be expected though! lol So now that he is going back to work i need to get back on track! Here are some pics from our weekend in Oklahoma!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Labs are good dogs and so smart. Apollo will catch on quick to going out.
I bet you are excited over your scrap room!