Friday, January 23, 2009

sick baby

Last night was a very long night. Ivy woke up around 1:00 am crying. So I went in there thinking she just woke up and needed some lovin so she could go back to sleep. Turns out when I put her on my lap she threw up everywhere. This went on all night long. She went back to sleep for the rest of the night around 4:30. After she went back to sleep the cat and dog were being pains! The cat was meowing and the dog was trying to get on the bed. He tried to jump up there once and ended up jumping on my face. Needless to say, by this point I wasnt too happy! lol Ivy seems to be feeling much better this morning so Im not real sure what that was all about, but boy do I have lots of yucky laundry to do today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little girl.. she is usually the one who doesn't catch stuff like that! Is Constance getting better from that bad cough? Give them extra kisses for me to day!

Grandma

Unknown said...

I hate to hear that little Ivy was sick. I hope she is feeling better now.
I am also sorry that Apollo was misbehaving!!! Does he normally sleep good for you at night time so everyone can get some sleep?