Monday, January 26, 2009

Lots of Baby Powder!

The girls and I all took a nap today. I am feeling horrible today and think I have a yucky tummy bug. I must have been napping really hard cause I never heard Constance get up. I woke up to the smell of baby powder. I was like hmmmm that smells good, but then I was like why am i smelling baby powder. I then walked into the bathroom to this scene......

I asked her why she did this and her reply was "watch the clouds mom, the go really high!" Children!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it... first pic is pure innocense and the second is "Mom, go away!"

Amy said...

Haha, this is great! Looks like she was having a good time. Did she have to help you clean it up? LOL. Hope you feel better.

Ren said...

cost of baby powder $2.88 The look on Constance's face..priceless.

Unknown said...

What a fun page this is going to be for you to scrapbook. I guess it's good that you woke up when you did!!! Isn't being a mom fun?!?!?!?!? Never a dull moment that is for sure.