Sunday, January 11, 2009

He's Home!

The four of us and the Schatz's
David and the girls with the sign we made

Constance with her daddy right after we found him!


formation




Here they come! It was very loud at this point!



So I know I didnt blog yesterday, but it was for obvious reasons! The reunion ceremony was great. The girls and I didnt get there til like half an hour before the guys did. Most wives get there like two hours early, but with it being so late I wanted the girls to sleep as much as possible. Im glad we waited too. We didnt have any trouble finding a seat and they got there right after we did, so we didnt have to wait around forever. The guys walked in to lots of yells and screams. It was very emotional. I couldnt find David at first then I looked right in front of me and there he was the whole time! So as soon as they were released we ran over there and got him! It was almost three in the morning before we even got home! We were all exhausted. Didnt get to bed til after four and of course the girls were up at seven! Ivy and I are still sick. Im hoping we get over is soon, cause its not much fun! Here are a few pictures from the welcome home ceremony!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to see you all together again, I really liked the picture of David and Constance together, it showed alot of emotion on both of their faces.