Friday, January 2, 2009

365 posts

today- Ivy outside riding her bike!
yesterday- picture of daddy that constance drew. I can see the resemblence!

Im starting a new challenge for myself. Jenny actually gave me the idea. Instead of a 365 scrapbook though Im just going to do it on my blog here. I think it would be neat to see how our family changes just in that little time through pictures everyday. Im posting two today since i didnt actually take any yesterday! So I hope everyone enjoys our 365 pictures! lol I am going to try my hardest to keep up with it too!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck hope you can pull it off. I love the idea. I tried it last year and failed. I have been toying with the idea of trying it again.

The Cox Family said...

Cool -- we can keep each other motivated! Love the bath pics.

You know you could scrap them too -- just w/o that kit -- if you developed a layout it wouldn't be that hard. Just a thought.

Singell Family said...

Ive actually started these pages that I am doing for the girls. Instead of doing a regular calendar year though I take extra pics from each year of thier life and make a two page layout. its actually turning out pretty cool. I could use these pictures for that too. Now im working on Ivys 1-2 years, and constances 2-3.