Wednesday, August 20, 2008

update

Not much going on with us, I just thought I would blog since it had been a few days. Constance is doing good with school. Only issue we are having is when I drop her off she cries and wont let go of my leg. Her teacher said that she is just fine as soon as I leave the room though. I am starting to get more and more out of her about what she does during the day. The first couple days she wouldnt tell me a thing! lol Today she told me she learned a song about the days of the week. All she will sing for me though is "days of the week!" lol So I am helping her learn them now.

I found some "training" panties for Ivy. We have been consistantly potty training for the last two days now. Nothing has happened yet, but as she sits on the potty I am teaching her the different word we use with potty training. She knows how to say stinky, dirty, and pee pee so far. Shes got everything down, but the actual peeing in the potty part. I think once she gets that though it wont take her long to get it down. She seems to be picking this up pretty fast, and it helps that Constance is potty trained and she can watch her.

So it looks like we will be moving to Texas either in November or December. There is a good chance now that David will be coming home sooner than we thought. Not getting my hopes up too much just in case he doesnt though. So thats not too much longer now.

In about 3 weeks Brian and Codie will be here to visit. I cant wait!!! We are going to Branson for two days. We are renting a cabin and going to the Titanic museum the first day. then the second day we are going to Silver Dollar City. So that should be lots of fun. Well thats all Ive got for now! Ill update more when I actually have something to update!!

0 comments: