Friday, August 29, 2008

Everyone is sick!

Seems like the girls and I can not stop getting sick with something. If its not one thing its another. I went to the doctor on Thursday morning and she confirmed that I did have pink eye. I got some drops for it. Its just now starting to look a little better. The girls have not showed signs of having it, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Last night around 11:30 Constance woke up coughing really bad. She was wheezing so bad, and acted like she could not breath. So we got dressed and headed to the ER. They said it was just a cough and nothing serious. Seemed serious to me! lol She did get a breathing treatment though, which seemed to help break it up in her chest a little. We did not get home until 2:30 in the morning. We were both exhausted and went right to sleep when we got home. She seems to be doing much better today, although I went ahead and kept her home from school in hopes she would get a really good nap in today. Well she didn't, but I did! lol I don't know whats wrong with me now, but I feel horrible. Really shaky and light headed. Who knows! Ivy had a bad runny nose and cough for a while, but luckily she is doing much better now. Hopefully next week is a much better week for us!

I talked to David yesterday morning. He said that they were having a big awards ceremony, and he was supposed to get one. They would not tell him what he was getting though. I guess they wanted to surprise him! He was supposed to let me know after that what he got, but I still have not heard from him. They must have sent him on another mission or something. Oh well, I will let you all know when I hear from him.

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I hope you all get to feeling better quick and can enjoy some of the holiday weekend.