Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day of school!!!





Today was Constance's first day of pre-school. She was such a big girl! After the teacher got there all the kids were told to line up, and she went right up there and stood in line. It was soooo cute. I cant wait to hear about what she has been doing today. Its hard to let go, but I know this is going to be really good for her. After we dropped her off, we took Grandma Vote back home, and then Ivy and I went grocery shopping. Ivy was so wild in the store. She is not normally like that! She was pulling things off the shelf, and yelling really loud. Then at one point she took her shoe off and threw it on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and she kicked me in the face! I dont think she meant to, but it hurt! lol Anyways, I will go pick Constance up at 3. I will blog later tonight about her first day!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I can't wait to get home and have her tell me about her big day! I bet she will be exhausted after her first day!

Amy said...

That is SO exciting! She looks like she is 5 in those pictures,lol. She is getting so big. Is the school all day? It will be fun to see all the new stuff she learns. Enjoy your new time with miss Ivy.