Monday, August 11, 2008

snapfish.com


I uploaded one of my scrapblog pages to snapfish the other day and ordered a 4x6 and a 5x7 just to see how they would turn out. They both turned out awsome. So if any of you do one you really like you can get it printed that way for really cheap. I did this one of David and I framed the 5x7 with a black frame. Looks really great. Next I am going to try an 8x10 just to see how it will turn out in that size. I will let you all know when I get it done.


This week is going to be very busy for us. Nothing much today though, my grandparents are coming over to visit for a bit. Then tomorrow my grandpa has surgery to remove the cancer from his hand. So I will be going with him for that. Tomorrow night Constance has "back to school night" at school. She will get to meet her teacher and see all the kids she will be in class with. So that should be fun. Then thursday is her first day of school :(. Not sure if Im ready for that or not, but here we go! Saturday she and I and Rachel are going to see Backyardigans Live. This is her present for being such a big girl and going to school. I cant wait to see her face when she first sees the Backyardigans. She has loved them since she was itty bitty!

0 comments: