Saturday, August 23, 2008

Potty Training

Potty training miss Ivy has turned out to be pretty easy so far. Today she only had two accidents and went in the potty four times. Thats pretty good for a 20 months old. I was expecting a hugh battle. With Constance it was, so I was expecting the same with Ivy. Im really suprised at how fast she is catching on. The thing we really need to work on now is getting her to tell me she needs to go. I have just been taking her often and then she will go, but hopefully she will catch on to this and learn how to tell when she needs to go. That may take a little time. We shall see!

Constance is sick right now. She has had a fever on and off for a couple of days now. If she is still sick on monday I am taking her to the doctor. Hopefully it will pass, and she will be just fine. Sometimes she is active and acts like she is feeling fine, and other times she just doesnt look like she feels good at all. Im trying to keep lots of fluids in her and making her rest alot. Its hard to get a three year old to do that though!

Tonight we watched the movie Vantage Point. It was pretty good. One that you have to sit and really watch or you will be very lost. Yesterday we watched a movie called The Ultimate Gift. It was awsome. Very eye opening into how you live your life. Ok, thats enough of my critic side of me. I am off to bed!

0 comments: