Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Being an Army Wife...


Tonight I missed Davids call. I get so frustrated when I do that. I usually have my phone glued to me at all times and then the few times I forget to grab it, he calls. Happens everytime. I know he gets frustrated too, understandably. I just hope he gets to call back soon.


I watched the first season of Army Wives the other night for the first time. Loved it! Everything really hits home. I am very proud to be an army wife, but it is a very hard and lonely job at times. I just want him to come home, and we can go on a long vacation. No people around. Just be the four of us. I miss that. I miss snuggling up on the couch at night with him. I miss the four of us going on walks everyday. I miss watching him tuck the girls into bed at night.


Yay!! He just called. Im happy now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really don't know how you do it Heather. Your obviously a strong person.

The Cox Family said...

Army Wives is the best show. I'm addicted. It makes me blubber on a regular basis.

Beautiful page btw.