Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back To School Night!

My big girl!

Today was a busy day. My grandpa had the cancer removed from his hand. Luckily it was just in one little spot. I was very brave and they let me watch the whole thing. I got a little queezy, but not too bad. The cut around the area and then he took the knife and cut under the skin to remove it. The he stitched it all up. I got to see the muscle and everything. It was kinda cool to watch. Hopefully this is all that is needed and it doesnt come back.



After I got home, I got Constance ready to go to Back to School night. She was so excited to go. As we turned the corner and she saw her school, she yelled " There it is Mommy! My school, My school!!!" lol We got to see all the kids she will be in class with. I dont honestly think she even remembered I was in the room too! She just went around playing with the kids and talking to her teacher. She kept going around saying " Miss Angel, where are you??" lol After I got to talk to her teacher, we had to go. She so did not want to. She started crying and saying "Mommy I want to stay at pre-school!" So I think she will do just fine on Thursday. I am still a little sad, but she is ready to spread her wings! Mommy just needs to learn how to let her baby grow up a little! Gosh, when Ivy goes to pre-school what am I going to do?? lol

0 comments: