Sunday, June 1, 2008

More pics

Rachel and Constance riding Clown
Rachel and Constance riding the four wheeler
Me and the girls
David, Grandma, Grandpa, and Constance
Not sure what she is doing here! lol
Daddy and Constance swimming
Look at that dirty face!!

Constances birthday present from her Daddy
Daddy playing with his girls
Davids birthday present from my grandparents
Daddy and Constance

Daddy and Ivy

LOL! Derrick gave David a bunch of shirts and Constance thought she needed to try them all on! At the same time!
Ivy
Constance in her swim suit
Ivy jumping on her dad
Now its Constances turn!



Here are some more pics of our time with David. He will be leaving soon, and I am so not looking forward to that moment so I am not even going to talk about it right now. I am just going to let myself be in the denial stage at this moment. So anyways, we have been having a great time. Doing a lot of running, but not so much to where we are burnt out. We had some family pics done and some pics for Constances 3rd birthday as well. As soon as I get them ordered and in the mail I will post some. I cant wait to see them. Tomorrow is our last whole day together so we are taking the girls to the zoo. We thought that would be a fun family outing to do on our last day. I will post more after he leaves. :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shot of Constance with all the t-shirts one. Too funny. I enjoyed all the pictures of your time with David. Looks like everyone really enjoyed spending time as a family again.

The Cox Family said...

The one of Constance in her swimsuit is so sweet. That deserves it's own scrapbook page! Loved seeing all of your pictures.

Ren said...

i love the one of constance in all the shirts..too cute. You have tons of great scrapbook layouts just waiting to be made.