Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

Today I took Constance to see the Ear, Nose, and Throught dr. about her tongue. You can kinda tell in the picture here. When she sticks her tongue out it pulls in the middle where the flap of skin comes up too far to the tip of the tongue. He said she had a severe case of it. So her surgery date is the 2nd of July. He told me they would give her some laughing gas. Or as he said to her, he would give her some "giggling gas"! lol Anyways, I can go back with her til the get her to sleep, and then I have to leave the room when they cut it, then I get to go back in. He said I would be away from her for a matter of a minute maybe. So that makes me feel much better. I know this isnt a big deal, and he said there is no risk at all, but I am still nervous about it! I hate to have to see my baby in the hands of surgeons. Im sure they are good at thier jobs, but still. Oh well at least this is going to help her out alot in her speech, and she will be able to stick her tongue out. In the pic it shows how far it will come out. Thats it!

Today is mine and Davids 4th anniversary!!!! These last 4 years have been good and trying at the same time. With him being gone for half of that time it gets hard. But its so worth it for the time we do have together. We live for those moments. He didnt get to call today, but I knew he wouldnt. When you read this hon, I just wanted to say I love you lots!!!! Miss you bunches and hope you are staying safe! Maybe one of our anniversarys we will get to spend together. We never have yet! And he will be gone for the next one as well! So maybe the 6th one we can be in the same country and state! lol We are keeping our fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Ron said...

Congrats on your anniversary. It is not easy to make a marriage work under the best circumstances. Way to go!!!