Saturday, June 7, 2008

We have success!!!!

Ivys new bed
Ivy going to bed
Sleeping Beauty!
Constance Alexandra

Ivys first night in her big girl bed is going very well. I let her stay up until she told me she wanted to go to bed. This means she grabs my finger and takes me to her room. That always means she is ready for bed. So I got her all ready and settled in and she went right to sleep. Im glad it went ok. I think it helped that she got to play on her new bed today. That way it wasnt a total shock when i put her in bed. Hopefully it keeps going well, but Im pretty sure she will do fine with it.



After I got her to bed, and Constance too, my mom and I watched I Am Legand. Not at all what I expected. I had no idea it was a scary movie. I usually dont have a problem with scary movies, but I was a little disturbed by this one. lol After it ended my mom and I were sitting there in silence and then she said "I really dont know what to say about that!" LOL I was like I dont either, and then we both started laughing! It was strange. Im not sure if I liked it or not. Im kinda in the middle I think.



I added a pic of Constance I took today that I thought turned out really good. She is just growing so fast. My baby is going to be three next week. I dont know whether to cry or say Yay!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

What a great picture of Constance -- she looks so grown up there! Sounds like you had an easy transition to the big girl bed -- it's neat to see that transition and how ready they are for it. Tristan helped Stan build his bed -- he couldn't get it put together fast enough! And with Tristan he never slept well until be got him his bed. Zane is a snoozer, thankfully!
I wondered what you would think of the movie. I watched it about a month ago with Stan and was not prepared for it -- it was freaky -- and depressing. And the next morning I found we had left the garage door open all night -- I was so thankful a cat or dog didn't get in there while we were watching the movie and make a lot of noise -- I would have freaked out! :)